COSIMA (Ocean and Sea-Ice) Community Working Group
The Ocean/Sea Ice Modelling Community Working Group includes researchers from Australian universities and research institutions who use and co-develop the Australian Community Climate Earth System Model (ACCESS) for their research.
It includes ACCESS-OM, regional models, and ocean biogeochemistry.
How to join a Community Working Group
COSIMA (Ocean and Sea-Ice) WG Home
Click on the COSIMA WG Home button above to follow this working group mailing list, information about events and meetings and activity reports.
The main aims of this group are to:
- co-develop the ocean, sea-ice, and biogeochemistry models,
- exchange information though regular meetings,
- facilitate collaboration on shared projects,
- act as a conduit between the community and the ACCESS-NRI Scientific Advisory Committee and ACCESS-NRI,
- provide information about training and support.
Community Working Groups Terms of Reference