Partners and collaborators
ACCESS-NRI is enabled by the Australian Government, Department of Education, Employment and Skills (DESE) through the National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
ACCESS-NRI modelling relies on computational and data resources from high-performance supercomputers operated by Australia’s National Computational Infrastructure (NCI) located at The Australian National University.
ACCESS is a complex software system, now at more than 3½ million lines of code that generates massive data files used for scientific analysis which must be stored, indexed and made accessible to the wider research community.
ACCESS-NRI partnership participants include:
ACCESS is also supported by our key international collaborators including:
Other Australian Institutions and programs which have key links with ACCESS as users or supporters are:
- Australian Research Council (ARC) Centre of Excellence on Climate Extremes (CLEX)
- Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC)
- Consortium for Ocean-Ice Modelling in Australia (COSIMA)
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE)
- Geoscience Australia
- Integrated Marine Observing System (IMOS)
- National Environmental Science Program (NESP)
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Infrastructure (TERN)